Saturday, March 27, 2010

Brazilian BBQ at Wildfire



The first visitor I had in Sydney! I love the way Lily rolls... Our IM conversation was something like "are you busy next week at work?" .. my reply, "not really"... "Ok I think I'm going to come visit". She purchased her ticket on a Friday and was at my doorsteps on Sunday! So much fun! Lily is going to make a great house wife one day! While at work, she would get all this stuff done... and when I came home she opened the door for me with open arms! Telling me how much she missed me and couldn't wait to have dinner with me! This is Lily getting her grub on at "Wildfire" Fancy Brazilian BBQ, a bit pricey, but definitely worth a trip. ..http://www.wildfiresydney.com/ observation - we were the only female ladies dining together. The entire restaurant was packed with men on corporate expense accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment