Sunday, March 28, 2010

Air conditioning unit



i don't know how they do it. most aussies don't have ac, nor heat in their homes. i feel like i'm camping most of the time. so i bought a portable ac unit for jakey. he seems to be doing a lot better now. i ran to this electronic store after work. i took the last one at the store. not cheap $860 (with warranty). this is how i got this thing into my house. the guy at the store wheeled it on a cart for me to the street. he + grumpy chinese cab driver put it into a cab. cab driver dumps me + my ac unit on the street.

i then walk over to the youth hostel .. yes the same one that i have been talking mad s*** about ... there is always a group of guys outside w their shirts off smoking cigarettes and drinking beer. it's a youth hostel. i was like "can someone help me carry this thing up some stairs? preferably two ppl who are the least drunk at this point. i'll pay you $20". these two nice men were like sure no problem and they wouldn't take my money! i now take back all the trash i have ever said about the youth hostel. :) like the little boy in "up" i felt like they were "assisting an elderly person".

3 comments:

  1. So you're the grumpy old man then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    So you are having a portable air conditioner? I guess all brand new split systems and air conditioners does have warranties. It is okay to have the portable one but I prefer to have the split system type it has a longer life span.

    Regards,
    dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is best to take care of it and I usually let the company do their thing. One thing I can recommend company is way more great. Check Texas mold inspectors performance. Click it here to see the site.

    ReplyDelete